Principles of protection of personal data for passengers
QVOTA s.r.o, limited liability company, VAT ID: SK2023651465, ID: 46910590, registered office: ul. Svornosti 50 821 06 Bratislava - Podunajské Biskupice district, (hereinafter also referred to as "LimeJet"), is the operator of passengers' personal data. The company has also appointed a responsible person whose task is to supervise the fulfillment of obligations arising from the legislation. The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the LimeJet application, QVOTA sr o, a limited liability company LimeJet.
1. Personal data that we process
- Name, phone number, e-mail address.
- Geographical location of the passenger, time and destination of the journey.
- Payment Information.
- Dispute information.
- Identification of the device on which the LimeJet application was installed.
2. Purposes of processing
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of connecting passengers with carriers and drivers to help them question their revenues more effectively.
- We provide drivers with the geographical location and telephone number of passengers to make it easier for them to pick up the passenger. Geographic location data is only collected when the LimeJet application is activated. Geographic location data collection stops when you close LimeJet. In some countries, drivers cannot see passengers' phone numbers, the driver sees a completely different number, which temporarily redirects him to the passenger's phone number, allowing the driver and passenger to communicate.
- We can use geographic location data to address issues related to the quality of transportation services.
- We use contact information to inform passengers about LimeJet updates.
- We use driver and passenger route data to analyze geographical coverage in order to provide drivers with recommendations on the most efficient routes.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail will be used for communication between you and the driver.
- Payment card data is processed for the purpose of providing transport services.
- Data related to the provision of customer support is collected and stored for the purpose of resolving service quality disputes.
3. Legal basis
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of providing services to passengers. We collect and process personal data submitted by passengers during the installation and use of the LimeJet application. The precondition for the use of LimeJet services is the consent given by the passenger to the processing of identification data on the geographical position.
- Personal data may be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in the investigation and detection of fraudulent payments.
- The passenger's personal data is only communicated to the driver who activated the LimeJet application; in this case, the driver will see the name, telephone number (in some countries the number is hidden) and the geographical location of the passenger.
- After the provision of the transport service, the name and telephone number (in some countries the number is hidden) of the passenger will remain visible to the driver for 24 hours in order to solve problems related to the provision of services, e.g. in case you forget the driver's personal belongings.
- The feedback from passengers regarding the quality of the service is anonymous and the driver does not receive the names and telephone numbers of the passenger who provided the rating and the feedback.
5. Security and access
- All personal data collected during the provision of services are transmitted and stored in data centers located in the territory of the Member States of the European Union. Only authorized employees of companies and LimeJet Group partners have access to personal data, who have access to data only for the purpose of resolving problems related to the use of services (including disputes concerning transport services).
- LimeJet Group companies and group partners have access to personal data to the extent necessary to provide customer support in the respective country.
- Geographic location data is processed in an anonymised form and is only personalized if the geographical location data is necessary to resolve disputes or fraud.
- The data are used in an anonymised form for research and scientific purposes.
6. Access and repair
- You can use LimeJet to access and update your personal information.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your passenger's account. If you cancel your account, personal data will be deleted (in accordance with the rules set out in this section), unless such data is required for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- Financial data on transport services provided to passengers will be stored for 3 years after the last journey.
- The data required for accounting purposes will be kept for a period of 7 years [last journey].
- In case of suspicion of crime, fraud or false information, the data are kept for 10 years.
- In the event of disputes concerning payments, the data will be retained until the complaint is resolved or these claims expire.
- Travel history data will be stored for 3 years. After this time, the data will be anonymized.
- Please note that uninstalling LimeJet on your device will not delete your personal data.
- If LimeJet has not been used for 3 years, we will notify you and ask you to confirm that your account is still active. If we do not receive a response, the account will be canceled and the personal data will be deleted if this is allegedly required for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- You should also keep in mind that requesting the deletion of your personal information is only possible if we cancel your account. As a result, you will not be able to use LimeJet with an account that has been canceled.
- We will respond to a request to delete personal data sent via e-mail within one month, after which we will determine the date of deletion of data.
- We will respond to a request for the transfer of personal data sent by e-mail within one month, after which we will determine the date of the transfer of data. To verify the identity of the customer, we will provide you with personal data, which includes: contact information, travel history for the last 3 years and payment information.
10. Direct marketing
- We will only use your email address and / or telephone number for direct marketing purposes if you have given us permission to do so through the limejet.com website or through the LimeJet application. We can personalize marketing messages based on information about how you use LimeJet services (frequency of use, routes, payments).
- If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our email or in the LimeJet profile section.
11. Dispute resolution
- Disputes regarding the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support ( email@example.com )