Principles of personal data protection for carriers and drivers
QVOTA s.r.o, limited liability company, VAT ID: SK2023651465, ID: 46910590, registered office: ul. Svornosti 50 821 06 Bratislava - Podunajské Biskupice, (hereinafter also referred to as "LimeJet"), is the operator of passengers' personal data. The company has also appointed a responsible person whose task is to supervise the fulfillment of obligations arising from the legislation. The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the LimeJet application, QVOTA sr o, a limited liability company LimeJet.
1. Personal data that we process
- Name, e-mail, telephone number, place of residence.
- Geolocation of drivers and driving routes.
- Vehicle information (including registration number).
- Driver efficiency and evaluation.
- Driver's license, photograph, profession and identity documents.
- Data from the criminal record. Financial data relating to the provision of transport services are not considered personal data because drivers provide services in the course of professional activities.
2. Purposes of processing
- We collect and process personal data in order to connect passengers with carriers or. with drivers to help them doubt cities more efficiently.
- Geographical location and travel data are processed to analyze the geographical area and provide useful suggestions to hauliers and drivers. If you do not want to disclose your geographical location to passengers, you must close LimeJet or indicate in LimeJet that you are offline and do not currently provide transportation services.
- The driver's license, profession, identity documents and information from the criminal record are processed in order to comply with legal requirements and determine whether the driver is suitable for the exercise of the profession.
- The LimeJet application displays a photo of the driver, the name and details of the vehicle so that passengers can identify the driver and the vehicle.
3. Legal basis
- Personal data are processed for the performance of the contract concluded with the carrier or. guide. The condition for using LimeJet services is the processing of identification and data on the geographical location of the driver.
- Personal data may be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in the investigation and detection of fraudulent payments.
- Data from the criminal record are processed for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation.
- Your personal data is only provided to the passengers whose order you have accepted. Passengers will see the driver's name, vehicle, telephone number, photograph and geographical location. Passengers can also see the driver's personal details on the payment receipt.
5. Security and access
- All personal data collected during the provision of services are transmitted and stored in data centers located in the territory of the Member States of the European Union. Only authorized employees of companies and LimeJet Group partners have access to personal data, who have access to data only for the purpose of resolving problems related to the use of services (including disputes concerning transport services).
- Companies within the LimeJet Group and Group Partners have access to personal data to the extent necessary to provide customer support in the respective country.
6. Processing of passengers' personal data
- You may not process passengers' personal data without our consent. You may not contact any passenger or collect, record, store, grant access, use or cross-use personal data provided to passengers or accessible through the LimeJet application for any reason other than the purpose of providing transportation services.
7. Access, correction, storage, erasure and portability of data
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the activity of your driver account. If your account is canceled, personal data will be kept for another 3 years.
- The data required for accounting purposes are kept for a period of 7 years.
- In case of suspicion of administrative or criminal offense, fraud or false information, the data shall be kept for a period of 10 years.
- In case of disputes, the data is stored until the end of the complaint or the expiration of these claims.
- We respond to a request to delete and transfer personal data sent by e-mail within one month, after which we determine the date of deletion and transfer of data.
8. Dispute resolution
- Disputes regarding the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support ( email@example.com )